Why are there only 15 strains on the Serious' menu?
- First of all, we want to keep quality high and only release a seed strain once it is stable and consistent.
- In addition, our company has improved our existing strains through good selections.
- When we improve a strain, we sell the improved product with the same name.
- Some other companies give these improvements new names and consider them to be "new" strains.
- Having sixty kinds that are essentially variations on five themes is not our goal.
- Working this way, it takes a long time to produce a new strain which meets our quality standards to rank next to the existing strains of Serious Seeds.
- Sorry to all the people who constantly ask for new names, but we are working seriously on new strains, not on making up new names.
- As with all of our other products, when we have something "serious", we will release it.